- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
- Under Connections, extend the Server you’re operating on
- Expand the Sites menu item
- Click on the issue website
- Double-click on SSL Settings
- Pick “Ignore” beneath “Client certificates”
- Click Employ beneath Activity (right of window)
That is a small techie post, but it’ll assist someone. Lately a method I was working on began alerting me to “pick a certificate” when seeing the website over https in Chrome (at IE, the prompt has been “confirm certification “). Despite lots of looking for items such as iis certification “ iis secure along with error ” certification do not require client game ” I got nowhere.
The answer is quite simple:
This assists should you ’ re searching for search for an answer about the best way to disable the “ select a certificate “ or ” affirm certification ” pop-up dialog.